Are you ready to make and sell stock music?
The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass
ENROLL NOW AND I’LL SEE YOU INSIDE!
I’m going to help you cut through the confusion – to learn how to properly compose a stock music track, make the necessary edits, upload your track and make sales on autopilot.
What You’re Gonna Get…
- The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass ($297 value)
- The Insider Secrets on How to Earn More from Your Music ($47 value)
- The Complete Mixing and Mastering Masterclass ($197 value)
- THE VAULT ($97 value)
- WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ($97 value)
TOTAL VALUE $735 and 60+VIDEOS and 10+ hours of CONTENT
Usually selling for $297
Limited workshop offer $197
Here’s what some of my students have to say:
“I know first hand there is a lot of doubt amongst newcomers about the potential, but I know for a fact that making $500 a month is a reasonable and achievable goal.“
Steven Beddall, composer / producer / performer (www.stevenbeddall.com)
“This is a great course, covering everything essential that’s needed for starting a business of selling music on stock libraries. It helped me a lot to get the picture and find my path. Although I collected a lot of free information on the web, there was confusion, insecurity, and doubt if I’m missing something essential. Starting this business without guidance, by trial and error, can be tough and frustrating. I’m very thankful that I found Daniel, his course helped me to get missing information and make everything organized in my head, so I can focus on making music. A very important part of the course is Daniels personal online coaching – professional, very friendly and motivational. I recommend this course!”
– Anto Kovačić (Fabertone), Audiojungle Author, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“I’ll get straight to the point: without Daniel’s tips, motivation and invaluable guidance I would not be seeing the same results and success that I’ve achieved. If you want to take your stock music to the next level and be a successful stock music composer, BUY his course!”
– Jake Schneider (JAS Music), Composer & Producer at JAS Music Ltd (United Kingdom)
“If you want to be successful selling your music on royalty free libraries, then I really recommend this amazing course. You learn how to get your music into a library, how to prepare your tracks with metadata and most importantly, where to upload your music to generate sales and making a living with stock music. Also you can find useful information how to place your music to be used in TV, commercials and YouTube videos.”
– Frank Schlimbach, Composer (Germany)
“Daniel’s Stock Music Licensing Academy taught me everything I needed to know about writing stock music and how to be successful at it. Before I enrolled in this academy, I was overwhelmed and had so many questions about producing stock music such as the composition and orchestration process, mixing and mastering and wondering what kind of music should I write? Daniel’s academy took me through every step one at a time and answered all the questions I had. He also created a couple of courses showing composers how to upload the music to Pond5, Audio Jungle and even how to register with BMI. His academy was above and beyond what I expected and gave me the knowledge, confidence and drive I needed to start writing and become a successful stock music composer. “
“Producing stock music is a long distance run. Good to have a guide who keeps you motivated and on track. Daniel’s course has helped me a lot. Thanks Daniel.“
“Daniel’s “The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass” is a truly step-by-step and practical learning method for composers who want to not only share their music but also start to get some passive income to support their passion.
Students can learn about how to start from the very beginning of choosing their equipment to the end of detailed process of how to upload music successfully. And most of all, how to earn more from your music!
Daniel is a very patient and sincere teacher that students can rely on. He also shares lots of mindsets on his Podcast and YouTube videos to help composers to grow and to be successful.”
“I had been following Daniel on YouTube for a time as I had started to delve into stock music. I’m so glad I bought the course, it has saved so much time and energy. If I’d have tried to do this alone I’d have made many of the mistakes his course helps you avoid. He is such a good teacher and as you’ll see from YouTube, he’s just exudes a great positive outlook. I’ve started to see sales and growth in my portfolio that wouldn’t have been possible without investing in this course. Thanks Daniel!“
Stuart Goldsmith (Lexfiles Music Production)
“Stock Music Licensing is a class act for getting into music publishing. If you find it a painful task getting into these libraries such as AudioJungle, Daniel’s course is designed to guide you through what can be a daunting process. I also found the tutorials on mixing and mastering and arrangement to be clear, concise and very insightful. You will definitely learn so much from this course if publishing or producing music is going to be the choice for you. “
“Great teacher with a lot of easy and understandable information. Everything explained from start to finish.
I already had sales thanks to Daniel’s masterclass!”
“This is a MUST have course for whoever wants to get started selling their own Stock Music.
Be a Master composer by learning from a Master!
Great course, Daniel!“
“I first thought this would be easy, I had a lot of music and could write well in many styles, but after uploading song after song and had many rejections I started loosing interest and thought it’s not for me obviously. But then I found Stock Music Licensing and my educational journey began. It’s a whole new head space and a different way of thinking and I needed guidance to start getting on the right track.
I would highly recommend this course.
Thanks Stock Music Licensing“
“What can I say? This course covers it all plus more and Daniel is so helpful with every question that I have had. This is a must-take course if you want to make some money selling music. Highly recommend! “
“The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass’ is a really great course to get you up and going with stock music. The course was well laid out into modules that were easy to understand and to the point. I also got quick responses and great advice when asking Daniel a couple of questions. I would recommend this course for sure!! “
The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass course is designed to take you through the whole process of composing a stock music track. From understanding what a corporate track is, to showing you exactly how to do the 60, 30, 15 second edits, and also alternative versions of your track like music stings, music bed and a seamless loop edit.
This course focuses heavily on the composition and production of what makes a stock music track sell on royalty free libraries.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Create stock music that actually sells
- How to prepare your tracks for submission
- Maximize and speed up your musical output
- Set your own passive income source with multiple libraries
WHAT YOU GET
- Turn your stock music portfolio into an income stream
- Start making sales in a matter of weeks
- Earn while you learn and grow as a stock composer
- Work on your own terms on your own schedule
SELL YOUR MUSIC
- Discover a proven roadmap to get your music on stock libraries
- Build your portfolio quickly
- Make more money licensing your music on multiple libraries
Discover how to describe and tag your music like a pro and understand how to use keywords and follow a step-by-step system to upload your music to Audiojungle and Pond5.
In The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass I’ll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of making and selling stock music tracks.
The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass is an end-to-end, turn key, proven system that turns your music into passive income.
You’ll have your stock music tracks up and selling in no time.
Who is The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass for?
- Beginner stock music producers. If you want to become more confident in creating stock music tracks and increase your sales, then this course will help you get there.
- Musicians that want to get into stock music licensing. You want to make sales from your music fast but you have no idea how to create a stock music track. You’re ready for an in-depth step-by-step process that actually helps you earn a side income from something you love.
- Stock music producers that have rejections and no sales. You are dying to make that first sale or get that first track accepted in a stock music library and start earning money on the side. One day you’d love to earn passive income from your stock music tracks.
- Busy bees! You’re busy with a job, family, or other obligations and you’d love to find a system that can grow your stock music catalog and monthly income (so you could spend more time doing things you like with people you love).
Who is The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass NOT for?
- ‘Get rich quick’ wannabes. This masterclass isn’t for people who think that buying a course will suddenly help them earn millions. You have to put in the work to see results.
- Musicians that aren’t willing to learn how to compose stock music and grow a catalog. Do you play music for fun, but don’t really care about making music for commercials and tv ads? This course is specifically designed to help musicians learn how to create amazing stock music tracks that sell and grow a healthy catalog, so this is probably not the best fit for you.
- Musicians that expect results without putting in the effort. You have to be passionate about building your catalog and willing to put in the time and follow the steps.
Some people focus on cost. Those who succeed focus on value.
You have enough information to make a decision.
So, what will you decide?
I hope to see you on the inside 🙂