One-on-one coaching will help you raise your game, overcome challenges, improve & master a new skill or
find direction, purpose and ultimately balance in your work and life.
What’s your challenge?
- Is there a sticking point, or hurdle that you haven’t been able to overcome in your musical career?
- Feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what your next step to music success is?
- Do you have specific music licensing questions that you’re struggling to find the answers for?
- Need that personalized guidance only a mentor or coach can offer?
Here’s some examples of challenges I’ve helped other musicians overcome:
1. They don’t have enough time.
You have two options when you think you have too little time.
You can either try to find more time (which is finite). Or you can find ways of doing more in less time (which is infinite). The first of these is the traditional “time management” approach. But I use the second – “self management”.
There is always “enough” time to do what is important to you. I will help you with skills to do more of what counts in less time.
2. They feel fear of failure.
What’s frustrating about this is that fear leads to more people giving up on their hopes, dreams and ambitions than any other challenge.
But what’s great about it is it’s pretty simple to nail – as long as you have the right mental skills.
3. They want to optimize their creative process.
I have a personal interest (in fact it’s something of an obsession) with the phenomenon of flow.
I’m sure you’ve experienced it, although you might call it the zone, inspiration, or maybe even the muse. When you are in flow you do your best work, you do it many times faster, you love doing it and you’re so immersed that you don’t notice the passage of time.
I sincerely believe this is possible. And at the very least, the steps you’ll take in order to get there will result in huge increases in quality, productivity and enjoyment of your creative process.
If one-on-one coaching seems right for you, here’s some things to bear in mind…
- Coaching is not counselling or any form of psychological therapy.
- The results of coaching are not guaranteed.
- It is essential you take action
Step 1:BOOK A SESSION
OPTION 1: 30 min coaching through Skype $70
OPTION 2: 1 hour coaching through Skype $100